cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activity Cost

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

My Scenario is I am creating a sales order for a material.The strategy group for the material is 83.I am using network parameter PS05 in network parameter the

Indicator: Account assignment on activity level is activated.So when i am creating a sales order the system is giving the error message.The message is when we activated the Indicator: Account assignment on activity level it is not possible to create to sales order.When i am Deactivited the the Indicator: Account assignment on activity level.System Creating a sales order.Through with refernce to sales order number i am creating a project in CJ20N but i am unable to see the individual activity cost in CJ20N on that time system is saying Network does not have activity account assignment.So,kindly help me regarding this issue

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi srinivasan,

The following points are to be taken care of:

1. While you are creating a sales order with respect to a project, then u must have a network which is header assigned.

2. The strategy group 83 in that case is wrong.

3. The header accont assignment is on then u can not see the individual activity cost, rather u can see the aggregated cost.

Please take the suggestion & revert back for clarification.

Sunil Kar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sunil

I am not clear with your answer.Kindly guide me what are all the configuration setting i have to do as well as in easy access

Regards

P.Srinivasan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

It is possible to use activity assigned networks, but you will have to adapt your

customizing.

If the network type is header account assigned then account assignment category should be sales order. And if the order type is activity account assigned then account assignment category should be assignment to project or WBS element.

You will probably have to use a different strategy as 83 this one has a non suitable account assignment category. Probably, strategy 85 will help here.

Please also bear in mind that the corresponding standard WBS element has to

be maintained as well in CN08.

Hope this helps

Regards

Martina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am going through with ur reply and i wll revert to u as soon as possible

Regards

P.Srinivasan