Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finding Authorization Object

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to know the required fields and values of various authorization objects.

I would like to know how can i find directly authorization objects details.

For example - transaction su21shows all the object classes in the system - inside each object class you can find authorization object and it's details and required feilds and values.Problem is that if you don't know the authorization class to which the authorization object belongs to - you can't find it.I wanted to know it there is an easy way to search and find and go directly to the authorization object details,feilds and values

Regards,

Moshe

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use the user info system

SUIM->Authorization Objects->By Object Name/Text (or one of the other 3 options)

SE84->Other Objects->Authorization Objects will also work

Message was edited by:

Alex Ayers

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use the user info system

SUIM->Authorization Objects->By Object Name/Text (or one of the other 3 options)

SE84->Other Objects->Authorization Objects will also work

Message was edited by:

Alex Ayers

0 Kudos

Thank you very much!!!!

dhorions
Contributor
0 Kudos

If you use the search button in su21, you can search on object name, without knowing the class. Then you can doubleclick the autorisation object once you found it, you do see all the details.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Moshe

if u want to deal with only Authorization Object's

u just log on to T-Code su24.

here u will see the Auth Object's and also u can find Auth Fields which are related to Auth Objects and with thier values .

bye

with regards

prashanth