cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transportation & shipping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

How do determine route in inbound delivery and how to configure it.

whem i am cerating shipping cost vi01, i cannot transfer it, it is saying "No purchase item found for shipment cost item" and purchase order is available for that vendor(service agent). and all the setting required are done

With regards

G Narendra kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narendra,

ROUTE DETERMINATION

Route can be determined in sales order with the help of 5 parameters: depart country, shipping conditions in customer master record, transportation group in material master, destination country, and weight group.

Weight group plays a vital role. The purpose of route determination is like in scenario's where company will ship goods to the customer in various ways not only that it has optional of having n number of routes select the best one & based on his customer priority (time & money.) for sending samples company will go for air, for delivering ordered goods it can go for different mode of transportation & routes.

Route Determination:

Departure country zone (Shipping Point) +destination country zone (Ship to Party) +shipping condition (CMR or Sales Doc Header – Partners + Transportation Group (Material Master) +Weight Group (Optional) = Route. (0VRF)

Plant determination in the sales order: System will search first for Customer material Info Record, if it is not maintained there it will check for customer master record, if it is not maintained here also system will search for material master record...

Configuration part:

SPRO > Routes Basic shipping functions  Shipping -LE -

Define Routes:

Define mode of transportation

Define shipping types.

Assign shipping types to mode of transportation.

Define Routes and Stages

Maintain Stages For All Routes

Route Determination:

Define Transportation Zones

Maintain Country And Transportation Zone For Shipping Point

Define Transportation Groups

Define Weight Groups

Maintain Route Determination in the combination of

a) Departure country/Departure Zone - maintained in shipping point configuration

b) Shipping condition from the sales order

c) Transportation planning group maintained in General/Plant view of material master.

d) Destination country/Transportation zone maintained in General view -Address of Customer master of Ship to Party.

Please Reward If Really helpful,

Thanks and Regards,

Sateesh.Kandula

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narendra,

you need to create shipment cost documents before you transfer the costs, use the T.code vt12, where you complete your shipment and you can also create there documents. If this does not work go to vi12 and create the cost documents and then come back to vi01 and transfer the cost. I think you can do now.

Hope this helps.

Let me know if you have issues.

Reward Points if this Helps

Regards

Raviraj

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi

I am facing same issue now can you please explain me in detailed , shippement document is saved but PO is not triggering automatically.

when i am doing vi01 the message is "No purchase item found for shipment cost item"

i checked all the configurations it looks fine.

Waiting for valuble replies