cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchronization completed - No orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

This is in sequence to my earlier thread where I reached the point of getting MAM appear on my PDA as a link.

The current status of my system is that I completed the MAM related customization in E.C.C. 6. The technical person has enabled the syncBOs in the MI server. However, I am not getting the maintenance orders I created in E.C.C. 6. I am using MAM 3.0

Also, I go hold of a document which asked me to test the customization by running a few function modules. When I ran them and checked the results with the document the customization seems to be correct. What could be the problem with the syncBOs? I see in the work monitor list with the results in the spool saying that no data was retrieved.

I know the query I asked is not specific. But this is the best technical explanation I could provide.

thanks

Bala

There is one more thing. After I run the synchronization the message appears as Synchronization completed. Though there are no orders should the screen not appear when I click on the MAM link? The application keeps running forever with no result!

Message was edited by:

Bala Aluru

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

AjithC
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

its not clear that only orders are not present or there is no data on client.. But still you can do the following checks..

1. Replicate all T01/T51 syncBOs

2. Run the getlist for order and notification syncBOs (MAM30_001 & MAM30_010) giving your username as input and see whether it returns any data.

3. Check merep_mon for any errors or syncBOs in I-waiting status..

Regards

Ajith

Answers (0)