Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can we change the pricing date in invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus,

can we change pricing date invoice

i am able to change billing date not pricing date.

can any one help in this regard

points awarded.

kishore

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rama,

I am not sure if we can change the pricing date in invoice, this is controlled at VOV8, sales header configuration in the field "requested del date/pricing date"

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rama,

I think we can't change Pricing date in Invoice in VF02 transaction though Billing date can still be changed. I would suggest if you still want to change the Pricing date of Invoice, reverse the process till delivery and again repeat it. While in VF01, the main screen, you can change the pricing date.

hope it'll solve your problem.

Samier

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

pawan_sharma9
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's

Does any one knows how to default the invoice date to the current date.

Rgds

Vineet

Former Member
0 Kudos

You will be able to change the pricing date in invoice using copy control document from delivery to invoice. Using ABAP code, you can set it as required. If not, it copies from Sales Order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

follow this and check.

1. u can change your pricing date directly in the Sales order document. but the required delivery date u have to see. b'coz in std sap it is for 7 days.

2. u can change the pricing date in the sales document header level (VoV8) under requested delivery date/pricing date option.

3. while at delivery the selection date u should check. Its should be selection date= material availablity date/tranportation planning date.

4. posting date u should check while u r doing MB1C.

after all u create the order and see.

regards

KR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rama,

I think your requirement is for posting the Invoice in back date. For this note the following:

- System picks & creates the Invoice on the date which you have entered in Delivery doc - Actual GI Date. So enter the required date here in Delivery. Then while preparing the Invoice using VF01 enter the required date in BILLING DATE field seen on the 1st screen of the VF01 and press the icon SELECTION DATE (Shift + F7) (icon just besides the Billing document overview icon) and enter the required DAte here too.

Now if you prepare your invoice the same will be prepared using the new Dates.

Hope it works for you.

REWARD if it helps you!!

Regards,

Ajinkya