cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Basic Concepts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Can anybody send me the docs which can explain the background concepts of SD. I mean the Important control functions in each transaction like order, Delivery, Credit management,Free goods et al.

I am good at working out on the system but i would like to know why I am doing a particular

transaction.

Regards,

Ajit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anybody send me the docs which can explain the background concepts of SD. I mean the Important control functions in each transaction like order, Delivery, Credit management,Free goods et al at diya_die@yahoo.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

The basic configuration required in SAP is the Enterprise Structure. Enterprise structure is the foundation on which the Master data & Process related configuration will depend.

In SD module, the basic Sales Process is as under:

Inquiry --> Quotation --> Sales Order --> Delivery (Create Delivery, Picking, Packing & PGI) --> Billing

To know more about different processes & basic configuration, refer to link as under:

-

Link: http://help.sap.com/

Path: SAP Best Practices --> Baseline Packages --> Based on SAP ECC 5.00 --> Select Country: for eg, Localized for India --> Technical Information --> Building Blocks --> Select Country for eg, India --> List of Basic Configuration & scenarios will be listed.

Select the required basic configuration / scenario. These will consist of overview, configuration guide, business process, master data &so on ...........

-

The above link is very informative & will give a good knowledge of configuration, as well as process.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward suitable points.

• How to give points: Mark your thread as a question while creating it. In the answers you get, you can assign the points by clicking on the stars to the left. You also get a point yourself for rewarding (one per thread).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

My email is jaideepssethi@yahoo.com Kindly send the soft copy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ajit,

Provide your ID.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My mail id is ajitchandp@gmail.com.

Regards,

Ajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can go through SD book - Glenn Williams - It is very good one.

Please give me your email id - I will be able to send you some informaiton.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please somebody do send the docs.

mail id:ajitchandp@gmail.com

Regards,

Ajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Post your email id.I can send you the soft copy..

Thanks

Amruta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

my mail id is ajitchandp@gmail.com.

Regards,

Ajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajit,

Check the Glynn C. Williams book. It is very informative and provides basic knoweledge on SD

Regards