cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDoc Listener Incosistancy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have set our ECC6 to send Idocs to xMII.

I am able to see IDocs getting created our xMII system.

But when I checked logs for ever Idoc xMII system is throwing below error.

One strange thing I observed is IDocs are getting created only when ever system throws this error. For some other Idocs for the same basic type it is not creating IDocs and in this case there is no system error in logs.

Error making call to xacute org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The declaration for the entity "ContentType" must end with '>'. at org.apache.xerces.parsers.DOMParser.parse(Unknown Source) at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.DocumentBuilderImpl.parse(Unknown Source) at com.lighthammer.xml.XMLUtil.parse(XMLUtil.java:334) at com.lighthammer.xml.XMLUtil.parse(XMLUtil.java:314) at com.lighthammer.jco.system.XacuteHelper.run(Unknown Source) at com.lighthammer.jco.server.JCOServer.process(Unknown Source) at com.lighthammer.jco.server.LHiDocServer.handleRequest(Unknown Source) at com.sap.mw.idoc.jco.JCoIDoc$Server.dispatchRequest(JCoIDoc.java:10226) at com.sap.mw.jco.rfc.MiddlewareRFC$Server.nativeListen(Native Method) at com.sap.mw.jco.rfc.MiddlewareRFC$Server.listen(MiddlewareRFC.java:1368) at com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Server.listen(JCO.java:6844) at com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Server.run(JCO.java:6773) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)

any clue will be great help.

Thanks,

Srinivas.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

below is the log and it repeats for every successfull Idocs.

2007-08-01 01:32:42,870 ERROR JCOServer Error making call to xacute org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The declaration for the entity "ContentType" must end with '>'. at org.apache.xerces.parsers.DOMParser.parse(Unknown Source) at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.DocumentBuilderImpl.parse(Unknown Source) at com.lighthammer.xml.XMLUtil.parse(XMLUtil.java:334) at com.lighthammer.xml.XMLUtil.parse(XMLUtil.java:314) at com.lighthammer.jco.system.XacuteHelper.run(Unknown Source) at com.lighthammer.jco.server.JCOServer.process(Unknown Source) at com.lighthammer.jco.server.LHiDocServer.handleRequest(Unknown Source) at com.sap.mw.idoc.jco.JCoIDoc$Server.dispatchRequest(JCoIDoc.java:10226) at com.sap.mw.jco.rfc.MiddlewareRFC$Server.nativeListen(Native Method) at com.sap.mw.jco.rfc.MiddlewareRFC$Server.listen(MiddlewareRFC.java:1368) at com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Server.listen(JCO.java:6844) at com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Server.run(JCO.java:6773) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)

2007-08-01 01:32:42,776 INFO JCOServer Processing document no. 0000000000717046...

2007-08-01 01:32:42,776 INFO JCOServer Incoming IDoc list for server XMIJCO2 containing 1 documents...

Thanks,

Srinivas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srinivas,

Are you using xMII transactions to trigger iDoc from ECC6 or triggering directly from ECC6?

Regards

Guru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guru,

I am using ECC6 transaction POIT to trigger IDocs.

Thanks,

Srinivas.

0 Kudos

Srinivas,

Is this in v11.5.3 of xMII? Also, are these custom or standard IDocs? If so what Type are they? Finally how are your xMII Routing Rules setup for the IDoc.

-Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sam,

Is this in v11.5.3 of xMII?

This is 11.5 SR2.

are these custom or standard IDocs?

These are standard IDocs.

what Type are they?

LOIPRO.

how are your xMII Routing Rules setup for the IDoc

To keep it simple I configured only "*' and configured the path to save IDoc.

Strange thing here in is, I can see all the IDoc # in the log that are sent from SAP.

But not the physical file.

Here it is in detail.

Case 1:

In POIT transaction I am specifying

Optimizing System : ECC6

Choosing radio button Production Orders

Plant 5555

Material 1239 and executing it.

In this case SAP is showing 5 Idocs are generated and sent to receing system(xMII). and I can see all the 5 IDocs in xMII too. But with error in Logs (see above for error).

Case 2:

In POIT transaction I am specifying

Optimizing System : ECC6

Choosing radio button Production Orders

Plant 3000

Material T-0127 and executing it.

In this case SAP is showing 3 Idocs are generated and sent to receing system(xMII). and I can ONLY see in Logs( see below )and no physical file created.

2007-08-01 01:32:42,776 INFO JCOServer Processing document no. 0000000000717046...

2007-08-01 01:32:42,776 INFO JCOServer Incoming IDoc list for server XXXXXX containing 1 documents...

2007-08-01 01:32:42,776 INFO JCOServer Incoming IDoc list for server XXXXXX containing 1 documents...

Thanks,

Srinivas.

0 Kudos

Srinivas,

My suggestion here is to upgrade to 11.5.3 since there were changes to the IDoc listener code in this release and then retry. This should fix your issue.

-Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srinivas,

It looks like you are using the message type LOIPRO01 for both the materials. If it is processing for a plant (5555), then the connectivity between ECC6 and xMII is fine. Try with other plant, not the 3000 plant or try with other material in the plant 3000, so that we can figure it out any ECC configuration settings for the particular material or plant prevent the idoc to be processed.

Regards

Guru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guru,

I will try with other material in 3000 itself.

Thanks for your suggestion.

Srinivas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srinivas,

Were you able to solve this problem? If so, can you please tell what the issue was.

I have created a listener to read LOIPRO IDocs. I am pushing them from ECC6 using POIT transaction. I can see the IDocs in the output folder. But the xMII transaction call it seems has some problem. The error in the log is the same as have sent. I am using xMII 11.5 SR03.

2007-10-16 11:31:57,218 [JCO.ServerThread-6] ERROR JCOServer - Error making call to xacute

org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The declaration for the entity "ContentType" must end with '>'.

at org.apache.xerces.parsers.DOMParser.parse(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.DocumentBuilderImpl.parse(Unknown Source)

at com.lighthammer.xml.XMLUtil.parse(Unknown Source)

at com.lighthammer.xml.XMLUtil.parse(Unknown Source)

at com.lighthammer.jco.system.XacuteHelper.run(Unknown Source)

at com.lighthammer.jco.server.JCOServer.process(Unknown Source)

at com.lighthammer.jco.server.LHiDocServer.handleRequest(Unknown Source)

at com.sap.mw.idoc.jco.JCoIDoc$Server.dispatchRequest(JCoIDoc.java:10226)

at com.sap.mw.jco.rfc.MiddlewareRFC$Server.nativeListen(Native Method)

at com.sap.mw.jco.rfc.MiddlewareRFC$Server.listen(MiddlewareRFC.java:1368)

at com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Server.listen(JCO.java:6844)

at com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Server.run(JCO.java:6773)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)

Thanks in Advance.

Message was edited by:

Ravi

0 Kudos

Ravi,

Can you confirm that if no transaction is specified in the routing rules tab of the iDoc listener that a valid XML file representation of iDoc is generated.

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

Here is my router config.

Message Type LOIPRO

Path C:/Lighthammer/JCO/Output/

Logic Server Name localhost

User Name admin

Transaction POListener

Input Params InputParam1

Legacy true

Message Type *

Path C:/Lighthammer/JCO/Output/

Logic Server Name localhost

User Name admin

Transaction

Input Params

Legacy false

With this configuration, I am getting the IDoc in the output folder when I send it using POIT. I am trying to call the POListener xMII transaction. Then InputParam1 on POlistner is of type String. As of now, this POLIstener transaction just prints the InputParam1 in the tracer. Nothing else. But its gives that parse exception. But the IDocs are there and they are proper XML.

Ravi.

0 Kudos

Ravi,

The tracer only runs during design time so nothing will happen when the transaction is called via the iDoc Listener. As a result use the write file action block and see if it generates a file with the correct contents.

On a side note I recommend downloading the LOIPRO transaction that we have made available for download on the SDN, Downloads -> Manufacturing -> Templates -> IDOC, as a starting point instead of replicating the effort.

Hope this helps.

Sam