cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Domino and sap.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am looking for a Domino Toolkit for "SAP NetWeaver Developer studio". Is som body know where kan I find that.

Help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello;

Portlet and making iView in SAP is very new for me, and I have some questions that I hope you can help me with.

1- I made an iView in Eclipse and added the NCSO.jar file in "properties". Here si the code I wrote:

http://sapmats-de.sap-ag.de/download/download.cgi?id=GJGDM2KA2QWL1CA92N4Q49L0AUO8QDND566UDI6HO6U7RQS...

I tried to follow the link above, but I received the same error message: "Error - download expired".

I'm assuming that the problem stems from the placement of the NCSO.jar file, does anyone know whether this is correct, and/or what I may do to correct it?

Thanks in advance.

Message was edited by: Reza Ejersbo

MichaelSambeth
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Reza,

there exists no separate toolkit. You can use the existing toolkits that Lotus ships in your development with NetWeaver Developer Studio, such as:

- Domino toolkit for Java (Java and JSP tag library)

- Lotus ST Links toolkit

- Lotus Sametime Java toolkit

simply include the JAR(s) in your individual NetWeaver Developer Studio project. If you want to use the Domino toolkit for Java globally, put it into the additional-lib directory of the SAP WebAS J2EE.

you may also think of using the J2EE's XSLT service to transform Domino data derived from views (?ReadViewEntries) and outlines (?ReadEntries). By doing so you simply access Domino with HTTP which makes life easier since you do not have to configure the Domino Java DIIOP interface.

I've also tried SOAP web agents on Domino which also work fine. So if you want a generic document interface from SAP to Domino you may consider SOAP and DXL.

Regards

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Michael,

Tanks for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Has anyone found a toolkit or tool for migration from Domino to SAP Netweaver? I saw a few postings on the 'interoperation' of SAP Enterprise portal and Domino but nothing about Netweaver specifically.

I've been searching the forums and haven't come up with anything. I'm new to all of this so if anyone can point me in the right direction, provide some URLs, etc... anything is appreciated!

Scott