Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Princing in BOM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus!!

I have a client requirement, using Sales BOM:

1.- I need to delivery and to invoice the main level of the BOM.

2.- I need to determine sales price from item level.

I was using BOM with item category group LUMF (in the main level) the sales document item is TAP, but I change it to Sched. Line Allowed (because I want use it in delivery), but when I generate the invoice (of the main item) this don´t have price.

I´ll try to use the KUMU condition type to copy the cumulative value, but I would like to copy this into the PR00 condition of the main level. Is this possible?

I would like to make my invoice with the cumulative value of the main level.

Thanks in advance.

Itzel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody!!

Thanks for you help, but I still have the problem.

I will try to explain with more detail :

I have a BOM, the main item have item category group LUMF, their components have the price determination, it´s means that I have in VK11 their prices. (I don´t have price of then item category)

I can not use the ERLA item category group in the main item, because I do not have price for this product. The price of this product must be the calculated from the components.

In order to have the acumulative value of all the components, I was using the KUMU condition, but I need to copy this value to the main item as it´s price.

I really appreciate your help.

Itzel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

in BOM, main item pricing required - maintain ERLA as the item category group in the material master. the item category would be TAP and TAE and maintian the condition records for all the materials thru VK11.

and link that thru CS01. the usage should be 5 (it means sales and distribution).

incase u required the pricing should be applicable to ur sub item only, then maintain LUMF as item category group in the material master under Sales organisation 2 tab. the item category u will find in the sales order as TAQ and TAN.

regards

KR

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi itzel,

As per your requirement you can use ERLA item category group instead of LUMF.

We have to do the item category determination as follows

OR ERLA -- -- TAQ

OR NORM -- TAQ TAE

Then the main item category will become TAQ which is relevant for pricing. That means the price of the main item(BOM) will be calculated.

The componenet item category is TAE which is not relevant for pricing....means the price of the component is not calculated.

If ur client want the price of the component to be calculated and that should not be included in the net value

this will be controlled in the item category functionality TAE

In TAE functionallity

in the field 'Pricing' enter 'X'

and check the 'Statistical' check box.

then when u create order & invoice then the price of the main item and components will be calculated but the system takes the value of the main item as the component price is mentioned as statistical.

I hope this will solve ur requirement

rewards points if it is helpful

raj reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

if you wish to have the billing on the main item of the BOM , use the item category group as ERLA for the main item and LUMF for the sub-items

hope this will reslove your problem

pls reward points if the answer is helpful

Regards,

Murali

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

why can use erlf -item cat group