cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QUERY regarding SRM 4.0 and Integrated ITS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am working on SRM 4.0(WAS 6.4).I want to use the integrated ITS for getting the EBP transaction screens in the browser.

I just wanted to know whether i can use the integrated ITS for the standard transactions in the SRM system(e.g.BBPGLOBAL,BBPSTART etc.)Are these based on ITS flowlogic or they just IAC's???

And if so,what are the settings to be made in the SRM system for the ITS?particularly what are the values to be entered in the settings for ITS i.e.

1> Server name

2> Path

On directly executing the service BBPGLOBAL from SE80,i get the following error page in the browser.

Service cannot be reached

What has happened?

URL http://bomwsem.in002.siemens.net:8000/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/bbpglobal/! call was terminated because the corresponding service is not available.

Note

The termination occurred in system SRM with error code 404 and for the reason Not found.

The selected virtual host was 0 .

What can I do?

Please select a valid URL.

If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system administrator.

ErrorCode:ICF-NF-http-c:000-u:SAPSYS-l:E-i:bomwsem_SRM_00-v:0-s:404-r:Notfound

HTTP 404 - Not found

Your SAP Internet Communication Framework Team

can anyone please tell me what additional settings are needed to view the screens?We are not getting the login page also.Presently i have set the folowing values for server and path:-

1>server - fully qualified domain name of ITS server

2>path - sap/bc/gui/sap/its.

Are these settings Ok?please help.

Thanks,

Deepti.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepti,

All Flowogic services of older versions, have been "transformed" in transactional IAC in SRM 4.0.

Integrated ITS is based on ICF services. To be abble to use integrated ITS, you have to activate the services in SICF transaction. Activate the service /sap/bc/gui/sap/its , and all services bellow.

In TWPURLSVR, just enter the server name and protocole. Don't enter the path sap/bc/gui/sap/its.

Have fun.

Vadim.

PS: Please, don't forget to grant rewards for the help

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepti,

i have recently activated SRM 4.0 and integrated ITS(on was 6.4).

for this to work fine u have to activated certain services

first in transaction se80 publish service "system" to internal

and then activate bbp* services in transaction SICF(

sap/bc/gui/sap/its/bbp*)

also activate sap/public/bc/its/mimes service.

finally

please remember as of i know u start EBP with service BBPSTART and if u want to access SRM easy access in IE u use service WEBGUI.

Write back if u need any information i can help u with.

Harish Ramakrishnan