cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error During Activation of Interactive form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Masterminds,

I'm working on Interactive forms in ECC 6.0 system with proper ADS Configuration. I have created an interactive form with two fileds in the interface as <b>FIRSTNAME</b> and <b>LASTNAME</b>. Now when I'm trying to activate the form it says <b>error during activation</b>. I have <b>Adobe Reader 8.1</b> along with <b>Adobe LiveCyscle Designer 7.1</b> installed on my system. Even I have checked the programs <b>FP_TEST_00, FP_PDF_TEST_00</b> etc... to see whether ADS is configured correctly or not. They worked fine. Could you help me solve this problem by telling me what else should I check to make sure I can activate the form.

Thanks and Regards,

Maddineni.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member191062
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

we have seens this issue once with older SAP GUI patch, can you please update you SAP GUI to the latest available patch level?

Best regards,

Dezso

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharath,

I am using ECC 6.0 with proper ADS. I too getting the same error 'Error while activation' when activating the adobe form. Can u please tell me how u solved it...It will be helpful for me..

Thanks&Regards,

Karthik.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for all your help in giving suggestions to get the issue resolve. But I have solved the issue myself.

Regards,

Maddineni Bharath.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please detail your solution, so that it would be helpfull to other forum users.

Thanks in advance :).

- anto.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharath,

I'm working on Interactive forms in ECC 6.0 .I have same error (Error During Activation) while form Activation time.Could you please tell me how to activate the form.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing the same problem of "Error during activation" while activating the SAP interactive form.

I am using ECC 6.0, ADL 7.1 and Adobe reader 8.0

Could you please suggest a way out.

Thank You

Aser

Former Member
0 Kudos

To bad you didn't share your solution. Do you rememer it?

amolgupta
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

can u further clarify...

what exactly u do when you "activate" the form...??

regards,

-ag.