cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing IDOCS with status "qRFC used to send IDoc to SAP system"

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are running ECC6.0 (HR System) and are sending IDOCS to XI (PI7.0 SP10)for mapping before they end up in a 4.7 system.

We have implemented the Queue processing here: /people/community.user/blog/2006/11/04/how-to-serialize-idoc-xml-messages-fed-into-xi

We have two queues set up for different countries (Eurpoean roll out) and they have different Message Types for the same Logical System.

We have been getting serialitazion issues due to IDOCS not being sent, although they are showing in ECC6.0 as sent, they have not hit XI or subsequently the Target System.

On the whole, this has worked well for a while, but over the last week, something has effected the consistency of the correctly sent IDOCS. We had an update error with the Update Work Process, which left lots of short dumps, but this was fixed, but since then, we are getting these strange anomalies.

I appreciate this strange behaviour, but has anyone come across this before?

More an SAP than an XI issue, I think.... But as I appeciate your repsonses I added it here!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Barry,

can't you see your idocs in WEOUTQUEUE or in SMQ1?

When you say your idoc was sent which is it's status in WE05?

Regards,

Sergio

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have specific queues set up for this, and no, they were not in SMQ1 or in WEOUTQUEUE - No queue entries selected.

In WE05 they are status 3 - passed to port, although they have not been sent to the receiving port for processing in the target system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Barry,

03 does not mean the idoc is delivered, it does only mean that it was sent to port.

The status that indicates that the idoc was delivered is 12 (idoc dispatched).

For getting this status a report named RBDMOIND has to be run/scheduled.

After this if the status becomes 12 the idoc is delivered otherwise if it is still 3 that means the idoc is still there.

Regards,

Sergio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sergio

This is a great program, although how can I use this send the 16 documents that are showing as 03 but are not in my Queue! Due to serialiaztion, I need to send the original document number, as resending will amend the document number...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Barry,

this program is not resending, is just updating the status.

Now, if the status is still 03 then I normally check WEOUTQUEUE, SMQ1/2 and for tRFC SM58 and I always find the idoc hidden in one of this transactions, then once found I kick it out :).

Have you checked those transactions?

Regards,

Sergio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sergio

We have SM58d them out!

Nice one!

We're getting WAITUPDA in SMQ1 for some IDocs now, but I think I have found an OSS for these beauties!

Answers (0)