Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TOP 50 Companies list

Private_Member_9643
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi all,

if your company is looking to target in the TOP 50 companies list at SDN, then SAP is verifying it with your domain name, whatever you mentioned in your mail-id in user profile at SDN.

like if your mail-id is <b>abc@xyz.com</b> than they are verifying your company name as <b>xyz.com</b>, and if someone else in your company have mail-id as <b>cba@server.xyz.com</b> they are verifying it as <b>server.xyz.com</b>. Finally they sum up total contibution points of each company by the same procedure.So even though your are the part of the same company but your record is maintaining seperately at SDN with different company name.

Do you think they have to review this process? so that total points will get affected by <b>xyz.com</b> as a company name only.

regards,

kamaljeet

Message was edited by: kamaljeet singh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kamal,

Yes this is an interesting observation. Being an HCLiite myself til one month back, I thought of replying.

Regards

Vijay Lakhanpal

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's a hard process however you look at it. For example I work officially for a company Hella North America, Inc. but I sit in our office in Germany which is Hella KGaA Heuck & Co.

I can use any of these addresses

craig.cmehil - at - hna.hella.com

craig.cmehil - at - hellausa.com

craig.cmehil - at - hella.com

craig.cmehil - at - hella.de

So can all of my collegues. We asked everyone to use hella.com however not everyone has some have used hella.de because that is what they are used to using.

So since the user profile lies in the hands of the user you have to coordinate that with the users and in which case you tell them all to use <b>xyz.com</b> and just make sure the aliases are setup in your mail server. The other solution is to have everyone type the company name but then again you may have the problem like I have where our offices all over the world have perhaps a slightly different name.