cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock posting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

01. While posting the stock through MIGO reference type others i am getting following error" G/L Account 13113920 is not defined in chart of account INT" But this G/L Account not related to INT it is CAIN. how to give like between these two "INT to CAIN.

02. While release the invoice to account dept the following error. "G/L account 13140000 is not defined in chart of account INT

Regards

Reddy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

INT is chart of a/c i.e assigned to u r company code.And check with the settings for G/L ac in chart of account data <b>OBY2</b>

<a href="http://big4guy.com/index.php/2006/04/24/chart_of_accounts_sap_gl_configuring_cha">refer the link</a>

hope it helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy,

Go to FS00, display the standard Charts Of account with this account number. Now open one more session of FS00, go to drop-down menu "G/L account on top left corner and select create" and fill in your chart of accounts (CAIN) in the field given along with the same account number which is missing. Now fill in the entries in your chart of accounts by comparing with Standard one you opened before.

Hope it'll solve your problem

Reward if it helped. Let me know if some other problem pops up

Samier DAnish