cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM Configuration Guide

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am a SRM Funcational in an implementation project. As i lack proper knowledge in SRM Free form entry, please send me in some good documents which has a setp by step process of configuration.

In my project i have to use Free Form Entry instead of Catalogue in the shopping Cart. so please help me on that and send me in some documents that will help me out.

Thanks and Regards,

Mohit

Message was edited by:

Mohit Nirmal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Atul,

Thanks for you help. if u have anything else please do send me to mohit.parmar22@gmail.com.

Thanks and Regards,

Mohit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Sent some more very useful and other the required documents to your email id. )

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

please i would also need those documents on configuartion on srm. please kindly send it to my mail address      tundeadeladan@gmail.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Khan,

i did not mean the userid and Password to be send to me, i meant the SRM Documents that will help me. its my error in the pervious message of not specifying correctly about the SRM Documents.

Regards,

Mohit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Sent the required documents to your email id. )

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Khan,

Thats what the issues is, i do not have userid and password for it. if you have it, please send it to my mail id mohit.parmar22@gmail.com. i will reward for that and it will be of kind help to me.

Regards,

Mohit.

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can download the configuration guide (for SRM) from service.sap.com

for this you need to have userid and password.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Khan,

This is Aryan, can u plz forward me SRM CONFIGURATION GUIDE to my mail kmukkala@gmail.com as I don't hav userid and pwd.Aprreciate ur help.

Thanks,

Aryan.

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can download the configuration guide (for SRM) from service.sap.com

for this you need to have userid and password.