cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FCC - Problem with Occurence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi well i will have to transform data via FCC. The recieving data e.g. DT_Test has an element with occurence 0..1. because of '0' there is the possibilty that this element will be left blank, so nothing will be transferred.

in FCC on receiver side i have to give the parameter '.fieldFixedLengths' and i am not able to say XI: " Well if the field is blank, don't use the value given in fieldFixedLengths!

br Jens

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jens,

In mapping check that field has having the value or not.if it is empty pass the required spaces.Field Fixed Lenghts means normally do like this. Try to give specific requirment.

Cheers

Veera

Former Member
0 Kudos

"in FCC on receiver side i have to give the parameter '.fieldFixedLengths' and i am not able to say XI: " Well if the field is blank, don't use the value given in fieldFixedLengths!!"

so what is your requirement? you need to create 5 empty spaces for sure or just skip to next field.

generally you have to leave 5 empty spaces,but upto the requirement.

you have to use handling of too short or too long parameters for fixedlenghth FCC.

check this help link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/d2/bab440c97f3716e10000000a155106/content.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jens,

place a if condition such a way that if the incoming value is empty, place a blank value or a constant else proceed with the actual value

Regards,

Nikhil