Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intercompany billing

p391977
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,.

i.when i made stock transport order it is saying " can the delivery be met?".

ii.when in sales order,manually changing plant it is not showing two plants only one pant in F4

what can be the reason?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1.Can the delivery be met?: It is just a warning message that appears to confirm whether the goods can be moved within the period mentioned. Just press enter and it will go away.

2. You have to assign the second plant to sales organization-Distribution channel combination of the first plant. And extend the material to the second plant also. So when in order you want to change plant then this second plant will be listed.

Regards

AK

Reward points if helpful

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i.when i made stock transport order it is saying " can the delivery be met?".

Answer: This is just a warning message, if you want you can delivery date.

ii.when in sales order,manually changing plant it is not showing two plants only one pant in F4

Answer: Assign the delivery plant to sales organization, Path: IMG, Enterprises Structure, Assignment, Sales & Distribution, Assign sales organization - distribution channel - plant.

Reward if it helps

Regards

Prasanna R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your first error is coming due to your MRP settings in MMR. Depending upon whether material it is expernally procured or internally produced along with no. of days you fed in MRP screens (in replenishment days or GR time etc.) Check if the total procurement time is sufficient.

Second error may be due to improper assignment of plants (at CC level and DC and SOlevel), please check that also

Regards

Samier