cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with SPROXY - rep SPROX_CHECK_HTTP_COMMUNICATION prompts for Login

Former Member
0 Kudos

We get following errors in SPROXY

No connection to Integration Builder (only local data visible)

Message no. SPRX081

Diagnosis

The connection to the Integration Builder server is not functioning. The system can only display information for proxies that already exist in the local system.

You cannot create or change proxies under these conditions, because the system needs to be able to read an interface description from the Integration Repository

We have run SPROX_CHECK_IFR_RESPONSE report to check it and we do get a login prompt popup which I belive is incorrect. This would indicate a problem with a user (e.g you get the same promt when you get a failure in SM59 when testing HTTP connection with incorrect user details)

I have tested all XI users and they are not locked.

Can you help me to pinpoint the problem

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mariusz,

Is this the first time you are passing the problem . Were you able to see all the objects in Sproxy before? If so then it is most likely a password problem. Your admin might have used a dailog id. make sure to use a system ID in this case. Another reason could be the SXMB_ADM settings might be tampered recently.

If not then go SXMB_ADM in your target system and see there is a connection to Xi also see if the connection is working in SM59.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Currently we have the same problem.

When go to ECC sproxy, login screen pops up. An integration scenario using abap proxy is not working with the error "SLD_NO_OWN_BS". I think is some problem at the communication level between SLD - ECC, but still trying to solve. If someone have already found it, please, give us a hint.

Already check (many times) LCRSAPRFC and SAPSLDAPI tcp connections and the settings about Integration Engine Configs.

roberti.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In R/3 side ..go to Tcode SM59 and under "HTTP Connections to ABAP System" there will proxy connection to XI..In that verify the logon details ( may be user id and password are misspelt or there may be any typos)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check out transaction code SLDAPICUST in application system. You need to maintained XI server detailswith username and password. Also make sure you put correst password.

Also you can run transaction SLDCHEK which will point out exact error location.

Nilesh

Message was edited by:

Nilesh Kshirsagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would suspect two things:

1. Either certain service users are locked (transaction SU01).

2. Or the exchange profile is not correctly configured.

If this was working at some point then its probably point 1.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Guru, user double, tripled checked, no information seems to be wrong.

Nilesh, SLDCHEK has been my favorite last two days All green there.

Arwind, yes, I can see the objects (but need to put user and password on the popup message first - sometimes twice or tree times before showing the objects)

Yaghya, users not locked. Exchange profile seems to be ok (otherwise even putting the user and password it would not show me the objects).

and the pop up asking for the user and password remains there...

thanks!

roberti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roberti,

Can you check in your ECC system if the following destination are working..

1) INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI

2) SAPSLDAPI

3) LCRSAPRFC

If all of them are working then i would suggest you to reenter the username and password in transaction SLDAPICUST. Even if this doesnt work then check if the user PIDIRUSER is locked. If not locked go to exchange profile and reenter the password of PIDIRUSER in the following place..

<b>com.sap.aii.directory.serviceuser.pwd</b>

Do let us know if it doesnt work..

Regards,

Sumit

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I run SPROXY I get the same login popup