Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

three component how to get the value from one interface in the same time

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have three component A,B,C,

component A has windows A-1 with View A

component B have windows B-1 with View B and windows B-2 with View A include from component A and View B

component C have windows C-1 with view A include from component A, View B include from component B, View C

Componet A's interface send value aValue, component B's View B and Componet C's View C all need the value.

When my WebDynpro application start from component windows B-2, View B can get the value. But when application start from component C windows C-1, then ViewB can't get the value, only ViewC can get the value?

what happen? what i should do, let ViewB and ViewC get the value in the same time.

please help me...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What do you use as communication channel? Events? Plugs? Context mapping?

If events, then make sure that you "touch" all necessary controllers before firing events -- most of WD controllers are lazy initialized, and they not receive events before initialization.

VS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear VS, vilish

It's my code.

in CompA

Method: SendValueAFireEvent parameter valueA

Event: ValueAInnerEvent parameter valueA

in CompB and CompC

Event: React To Component_GetValueA

EventSource: AComp

Subscribed Event: ValueAInnerEvent

When only compA and compB, CompB is body, I can get the value from compA,

but three comp, CompC is body, CompC can get the value from compA, but CompB can't get the value.

best regard,

youxuan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi du,

I understand your scenario.

I think in the wdDOInit() of component C, you haven't defined component usage of B. Check whether in C's wdDoInit have u defined it as you have defined for A.

wdThis.wdGet<BComp>ComponentUsage().createComponent();

Rgds,

Vilish

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Vilish,

I did used BComp, in my CComp's Used Web Dynpro Components have AComp and BComp. or i can't embed View from B Comp.