Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

publishing EBP services to ITS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there

I am dealing with SRM 2.0 / EBP 3.5. WAS 6.20

Till now everything was running well the BBP services were published from the system onto the ITS using the transaction code se38, the workbench settings were checked as well and the web server was maintained in table TWPULSVR with webserver, protocol and port.

I could logon to SRM with different users and create shopping cart and so on, but now for all functions that are called from SRM I get the EBP front-end instead of getting a web page I precise that on the left hand side I get the web menu as usual. I don't know what happened.

Did anyone face a similar issue and how did you solve it.

I thank you in advance for your help

Best regards

Boujema

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Boujema,

If you have a look at the links in the menu you'll see somthing like

javascript:parent.launchSrvc('BBPSC03','IAC','/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/bbpsc03/!?client=200&language=FR&~logingroup=SPACE','menu')

The second parameter of the function (here 'IAC') influences the way the transaction is launched in the browser:

-IAC ==> Web IAC

-WBGUI ==> WebGUI

So your problem comes from the fact that the links are not well generated.

I never faced the Pb with the standards transactions, but often with specific IACs.

The FM that generates the links look into table TWPSRVCLSS, wich stores the transactions types (IAC or not) if field UI_CLASS = 'I' the system launches IAC, else the webgui is used.

To correct your issue:

-Check the transaction definition of the IAC service in SE93. The transaction should be flaged as EasyWeb transaction, with the service name filled. and SAPGUI for HTML flaged

-Check entries in table TWPSRVCLSS, look for your transaction, change UI_CLASS to 'I' if necessary.

NB: The way the system manages the TWPSRVCLSS table stays half a mystery for me. The fact is that it is updated every time you restart the server. Another way to update the table is to launch FM 'WP_RUNTIME_CACHE_RELOAD'.

Hope it'll help.

Regards.

Vadim COURTHEOUX

NB: please don't forget to grant rewards for the help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vadim

First I would like to thank you for your reply.

I have checked the transaction definition of the IAC service in SE93 for different services for example BBPPU99 the transaction is flaged as EasyWeb transaction, with the service name filled and SAPGUI for HTML is flaged as well.

However when I checked the entries in table TWPSRVCLSS, i could not find the transaction, therefore I was not able to change UI_CLASS to 'I'

Don't worry about the way the system manages the TWPSRVCLSS table as it stays a mystery for me too.

Furthermore I launched the FM 'WP_RUNTIME_CACHE_RELOAD' to update the table, it generates the objects correctly however when I logon again I still get the webgui instead of the webservices pages. Maybe I have to wait a bit.

Once again I thank you for your reply if you have any other clue please letme know.

Best regards

Boujema

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vadim

I drop you a few lines to inform you that I resolved the issue.

If you are interested in knowing the steps let me know.

Best regards

Boujema

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Boujema,

Appreciate if you can give details how you fixed the problem.Can be used for future reference?

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Boujema,

Can ypou provide me the details to avoide the dispaly of GUI svreen in web instead template.

i developed Ztransaction when i published teh service and ran . it display SAP GUI scvreen for that trasnaction instead my corresponding template.

Best Regarsd

Srikanth Akula

Answers (0)