cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Icons not showing up

Former Member
0 Kudos

The icons I'm trying to display in my development component aren't showing up. I've imported them into the src/mimes/components directory, and referenced them in the iconSource property of my UI elements, but they do not display. Any ideas what I'm missing?

Thanks,

-Dave

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Refer this link.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/5d/1d353ed106ec2ce10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Place your file under

"src/mimes/Component/<mycomponentname>/image.gif"

regards

ravi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

Also ensure the Case sensitivity in name of folder and image with extension when specifying in iconsource property.

Regards,

Bhavik

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think the problem is that I don't have the <componentpackagename> directory under the src/mimes/components directory. According to the document in the link you posted, this should have been created automatically (and it does for a normal web dynpro project), but I don't have this folder for my development component. I'm going to try creating it, but I am just wondering how it's different for development components.

thanks,

-Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

This worked... thanks for the help folks. I still wonder why it didn't create the component package directory for me automatically.

thanks,

-Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

Let me assume you have the image file under "src/mimes/components/images" folder. And the image name is "picture.jpg"

Give the image source as "../images/picture.jpg", then your problem should be solved.

Regards,

Santhosh.C