cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg :The Maximum size of a file that can be processed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have been trying to process a file of 40 MB through a file adapter by Specifying 1000 recordsets per message in CC parameters.

I could see that my input file is picked up but no output file is generated .In Moni ,I have got partial processed flag showing the message that Recorded For Outbound Processing. In Adapter Monitoring both the sender and receiver adapters are in Green ,with the receiver adpater showing the message No messages processed until now.

Can anybody help me out to solve this problem,and can u tell me what is the maximum file size that can be processed.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

my problem is solved by splitting my file using recordsets per message

turmoll
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this weblog: <a href="/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2005/11/29/night-mare-processing-huge-files-in-sap-xi Mare-Processing huge files in SAP XI</a>

Regards,

Jakub

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

This will help you

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is possible to process 40 MB File. And if u r using recordset per message then no problem at all.

First check a small sample file with your scenario without giving any recordset per structure. Because I think it is not a problem with file size but your scenario itself is having some problem.

So first check that sample file is getting created on target or not.

-Gouri

(Award points if helpful )

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check this thread on the same topic -

Also note that there is an option in the sender adapter -

<i><b>Maximum File Size</b>

Specify the maximum file size in bytes.

The adapter only processes files that are smaller than the specified size. An error occurs if files are any larger.</i>