cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PGI Reversal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Gurus,

I have done the good issue thru SD delivery by using a customised movement type 910 now i am in a situation to reverse goods issue. when i am doing the reversal thru VL09 system doesn't allow me to do the reversal since no reversal movement type is assigned in the OMJJ transaction for the corresponding 910 movement type.

i hope i have explained clearly now i want to do the reversal. is there any way to do this ? kindly help me to solve this issue

Regards

Saravanan.S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

shashi_thakur
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sarvanan,

Please create a reversal movement type for your mov. type 910 and assign in the OMJJ transaction . This you already know, but since you have already created the material document (goods issue), it will not be updated with the new reversal movt type created in all probability. So you can do the following-Manually create a reversal by creating a material document with the reversal movement type and enter all the necessary details manually. You will have your stock back

Shashi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! sarvana

I am not sure weather it will workout or not but just try out with this.

Go to OMJJ n select the movement type 910 and go into the details.u will find the field <i>reversal movement type indicator</i>.just tick it and see.

Bye

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You your self have given the answer for your answer.

Create a reverse moment ytpe and assign the same in SPRO.

This will solve your problem

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amrish you are not getting my issue. since i am not able to include a reversal in the existing 910 movement type i have raised this as a issue got it now?

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In OMJJ copy the standard reversal movement in your own (ex. 911) and assign the reversal to the 910.

Then you should be able to cancell GI with VL09

ROberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Ok now i got it.What the system gives message ?

Regards,

Amrish Purohit