cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit limit vs financial document

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP GURUS :

I have taken the credit limit 20,000rs and financial doc value 10,000rs and created a sales order for 11000rs.But 1000rs is not getting updated in Fin Doc or Credit Limit,plz let me know ASAP from where the system is taking this value?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP GURUS:

we can create a sales order of line item 10 with 10000 value with financial doc attachment,line item 20 with 1000 w/o fin doc attachment,so because of security 10000 the system will take that amount from LOC and remaining from credit then finally we can save that sales order with the updations in vx12 open vale zero and in fd32 1000 will be deducted from its credit value.If you feel comfortable with the answer plz appreciate with points.

regards

bharathi chary.T

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharathi Chary,

First of all I would lol to clarify on the process:

Financial document: Is baically a security which customer is giving as a Guarantee against his purchases / services he is taking from the company.

Security can be in the form of LOC or any other variety

Credit Limit: Credit limit will be reviewed from time to time based on the repayment given by customer over a period of time. In the initial stage credit limit will be the same as the Financial security provided by cutsomer and once the customer becomes regular and starts repaying regularly you can enhance the security even without financial security. Its a regular process.

Enhancing the credit limit will be similar to what companies do incase of credit cards.

Hope this povides understanding. revert back fr clarification.

Reward points if it helps

Regards

Srini