cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Legenda's error - Help needed quick !!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

Today I have a test session with end-users and now suddenly my legenda's are not working properly anymore.

The legenda for most charts contain 5 dataseries. Up till yesterday these dataseries where always displayed in the legenda from left to right.

Now suddenly the legenda shows them vertically. This takes lots of space, resulting in very small chart areas.

How can I change this back?

Thanks in advance,

Ralph

points will be awarded !!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ralph

It must be somthing to do with properties of Model ,check for the property "legend position",in this link:-

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/f6/f57b40f7edd662e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

Regards

Navneet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Navneet,

thanks for your quick respons.

I found out that it has something to do with a html view that I added yesterday. I am using tabpages and the legenda is only wrong on the tabpage where I added the html view.

I am experiencing another buggy situation with this html view. I added it to one specific tabpage but after submit is pressed it also appears on other tabpages. When I switch back and forth between different tabpages it dissappears again.

I have posted a OSS message at SAP. For now I deleted the html view from my model, and the legenda's are working properly again.

Best regards,

Ralph