Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus,

I have One Quary pls some help me.

In Pricing Procedure some condition types are Statistical. for those condition types we should not assigned any account key for posting the amounts. Than where those amounts will store and how its happends?

Advance thanks for all.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

former_member227476
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear subbu,

Statistical conditions are indicates the purpose of condition type is only for information purpose. The value of condition type will must be taken into consideration in the net value calculation. Ex: condition type “VPRS” (-cost), as this “VPRS’ copies the cost of material from the material master and deducts the value from net value per item to calculate profit margin so the purpose of having VPRS is only to copy the cost of the material and it is not at all participating in calculation of net value. So that it should be a statistical

rewards if it helps

siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus,

how can i see the controling unit? can u tell me the transaction codes?

thanks and regards

0 Kudos

Hi

You can view the controlling in the sales order under the tab accounting.

preetham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Subbu,

The condition types you are talking about is basically for calculation purpose and information purpose on the output. Rest there is no need of those values for accumulating in an account key.

Statistical means to give reporting needs nothing more than that

pl reward points

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

These kind of condition types will be updated in Infostructures based on which some mngt decisions will be taken. The infostructure which gets updated with these c.types is S071

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

In my client Pricing procedure there is a condition type ZASY which is 5 % of the net amount will goes to the Co Pa account. how its posting in to copa?

how can i konw? that

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think that G/L account is assigned to a controlling element and from that assignment it is posted to CO-PA.

Reward Points ,

regards,

Allabaqsh G. Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As condition type is marked as statistical that means it does not require postiong.So,account key will not be maintained for such conditon types.

Reward points if it helps.................

0 Kudos

HI

For those condition types which are statistical it doesnt alter the values in the order. it can only be just read. and it picks the values from the material. and can only viewed in the sales order.

regards

preetham