Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

<i><u><b>Customer Master</b></u></i>

<u><b>Account Group</b></u>

<b>Maintain Number Range for Account Group</b>

Use

The purpose of this activity is to control number range of Account Group.

Procedure

Access the activity using one of the following navigation options:

IMG --> Financial Accounting (New) &#61614; Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable &#61614; Customer Accounts &#61614; Master Data &#61614; Preparations for Creating Customer Master Data &#61614; Create Number Ranges for Customer Accounts &#61614; Select the Icon to maintain Number Range

Transaction Code SPRO

Data to be maintained:

No | From | To | Current No | Ext (Tick in Check Box)

01 | 0000000001 | 0000099999 | 0 | No

02 | 0000100000 | 0000299999 | 0 | No

XX | A | ZZZZZZZZZZ | Yes

<b>Assign Number Range to Account Group</b>

Use

The purpose of this activity is to maintain number range of Account Group.

Procedure

IMG --> Financial Accounting (New) &#61614; Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable &#61614; Customer Accounts &#61614; Master Data &#61614; Preparations for Creating Customer Master Data &#61614; Assign Number Ranges to Customer Account Groups

Transaction Code SPRO

Data to be maintained:

Group | Name | Number Range

0001 | Sold-to party | XX

0002 | Goods recipient | XX

0003 | Payer | XX

0004 | Bill-to party | XX

<b>Define Account Groups with Screen Layout (Customers)</b>

Use

In this step, you determine the account group of the customer.

Procedure

IMG --> Financial Accounting (New) &#61614; Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable &#61614; Customer Accounts &#61614; Master Data &#61614; Preparations for Creating Customer Master Data &#61614; Define Account Groups with Screen Layout (Customers)

Transaction Code SPRO

The groups indicated below are a few examples. There are many groups in Standard SAP & if we require additional Group, it can be copied from appropriate group & maintained.

Group | Name

0001 | Sold-to party

0002 | Goods recipient

0003 | Payer

0004 | Bill-to party

0005 | Prospective customer

0006 | Competitor

Select Sold-to-party &#61664; go to Details &#61664; Double Click on General data / Company code data / Sales data. It will take to next screen which details Tab Pages of General data / Company code data / Sales data. Double Click on Tab Page for example: Address, Control, Marketing & so on. Here you can maintain whether the field is to be Suppress, Req. Entry, Opt. entry or Display

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward points if helpful

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If all the partner functions are same for one customer, i.e SP, SH, BP & PY, then you can create one account group in t.code OBD2. Here you can do the field selection also as per your requirement.

Now if you want to keep the number range same for both export as well as domestic customers then you can keep same account group. If different number range then, create 2 account groups with same field selection and assign the appropriate number ranges to them.

If you want you can create account group for sold to party also in this case you assign only SP function to the account group.

If you want I can give you the full Partner Determination Procedure.

Reward Points.

Regards,

Allabaqsh G. Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok plaese provide

my gmail id is subratpanda23@gmail.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi subrat,

There should be two diff cust acc groups as u r going to create for diff class of customers i.e domestic and export.

so for domestic u should go for copying 0001-sol to party

and EXPO -for expo cust

as it is easy to find the customer diffrence in no range also if u r maintaing it inernal range.

bye

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subrat,

You can copy the standard account group 0001-sold-to-party and rename it. Please maintain two different account groups for domestic and export customers.

Regards