Cutsomer Master record does not exist.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created a customer master record with partner functions:

Z1-Sold-to-Party

Z2-Ship to party

Z3 Payer

Z4 Bill to party

I have all these partners in the CMR. When I create sales order, the error I am getting is "Customer Master Record does not existing". I have the above partner functions in partner procedure assigned to sales order.

Any idea / suggestions how to fix this problem?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

0 Kudos

HI

I would like you once to check all the configurations made in the accont groups. ie parter determination and partner functions correctly assigned to the account group which you are creating the customer.

The path is img.>financial accounting>account receivables and account payables> customer accounts> screenlayout for creating customer accounts

and see whether the no ranges are assigned correctly to the account groups.

the check the partner functions in the partner determination procedure in img>sales and distribution> basic functions>partner determination.

hope this helps

preetham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

U have modified the standard partner functions int ur own so u have to assign these in to ur order through the partner function procedures

first define these partner functions and assign these paratner functions to the order and then the account group of the customer int the ordr then it will not show the error

Navigation parth of the paratner determination procedire is as follows

IMGSD-BASIC FUNCTIONS-SET UP PARTNER DETERMINATIONPARTNER DETERMINATION

Former Member
0 Kudos

creat commondistribution channel and and division in VOR1 and VOR2

spro>SD>commondistribution/common division

former_member227476
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear sunil,

do

common distribution channel, common division.

siva

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in the Transaction Code VC/1 -List of Customers whether ur Customer Master Exists or not?

Regards,

Sarosh