cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sale separation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I am looking for a way how to set up SAP that just particular products can be sold to particular custumer. Other words I want to set up SAP that it is allowed to same customer to put just particular materials in sales order.

I know that there is possibility to do that using Product Attributes. But thare is just 10 attributs in material master and customer master and I need to set it up for more than 10 customer.

Thanks for any help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use Listing and Exclusion methods for getting the required Materials at Sales Order Level for each customer.

You can also use <b>Cross Selling</b> where a single material entered as a line item proposes the different materials that can go in hand with the First Material.

In <b>Product Proposal (Item Proposal</b>) the Customer number entered at the Sales Order Level will trigger the list of Materials which the Customer usually buys from ur organisation.

Regards,

Sarosh

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

Thanks for your help. I have one more question regarding this issue:

Is there any posibility to set it up opposite way, it means that I set up material which can/can´t be sold to list of customers.

Because I want just one material to not be sold to many customers and in VB01 transactions I would have to set up exclution for all the customers.

Thanks

0 Kudos

hi

yes you can do that for partifular sold to parties in your customer master record. and you can also do for the payers also. but preferance will be given to the sold to parties only.

hope it helps

preetham

0 Kudos

hi,

you can solve this by creating listing and exclusion. and go to img basic function listing and exclusion. here you can include which ever materials you want in the order. and exclude the remaining. so when you create a order it first checks which materials are excluded to that sold to party or payer. then it checks whether the materials are listed for the particular sold to party or payer.

hope this helps

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Zbynek Malach,

Please use listing/exclusion functionality.

Hope this helps you.

Do award points if you found them useful.

Regards,

Rakesh

P.S. you can send me a mail at my mail id rakeshsinghchauhan@gmail.com for any specific details

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zbynek,

Please use listing/exclusion function in this case. In order to make sure only few products are available for particular customer, use listing

Go to

Img- sales and distribution-basic functions-listing/exclusion

Maintian records in vb01/02/03

Regards.