cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order,Delivery,Billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How can we get invoice with out creating delivery and pgi automatically after creating Sales order.i know it will happen on back ground Bach process.is there any more possibilities.

Suresh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can do this by Order related Billing process.

You have to maintain the copy controls for order to billing in the transaction code VTFA.

The possible means of invoicing are

Order related billing

Delivery related billing

Rwd if this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want as delivery related billing only but automatic billing should be done on printer only i will do order.That sole

Suresh

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

This is done by means of cash sales process. In this process, what is coming as a printout to the customer is not an invoice perse, but is a representation of the cash order created. The document type for this is BV. There is a standard output for the cash sales process RD03, which when maintained for BV document type in VV11, the print out will automatically come in the printer when the BV document is created.

Rwd if this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

U did't get my point i am asking not for cash sale and all.I want it for standard order process.

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In standard order, if you want aprint out of the sales order which you want to give to ur customer as an invoice, you can do it by creating an output for that purpose and maintaining master data for the same.

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Without creating Delivery and PGI u can create normal Billing Document if it is having <b>Order Related Billing type</b> relevancy or you can create a number of Proforma Invoice which is also a billing document which is not passed to accounting for posting.

Your requirement depends on the Billing Document Type Configuration.

Regards,

Sarosh