cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extended interface Determination and Reciever DEtaremination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all.

can any one tell me the use of Extended interface Determination and Reciever DEtaremination..

what it really does in a real time secnario.??????????

thanks

shakif

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check this out,

Regards,

Pratibha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

<b>Enhanced Receiver Determination:</b>

You use an enhanced receiver determination to have a mapping program determine the receivers of the message dynamically at runtime. Instead of creating the receivers in the receiver determination manually, you assign a mapping to the receiver determination and this returns a list of receivers at runtime.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/43/a5f2066340332de10000000a11466f/content.htm

<b>Enhanced (Mapping-Based) Interface Determination</b>

In an enhanced interface determination you do not enter the inbound interfaces manually, but instead first select a multi-mapping. You get the inbound interfaces from the target interfaces of the multi-mapping. The inbound interfaces are determined at runtime during the mapping step.

You typically use an enhanced interface determination if the source message has an element with occurrence 0 ... unbounded (for multiple items of a data record) and you want multiple messages (for the individual items) to be generated at runtime.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/42/ed364cf8593eebe10000000a1553f7/frameset.htm

<b>Cheers

*RAJ*

*REWARD POINTS IF FOUND USEFULL*</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shakif,

refer this thread...

vasanth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just check this blog on multimapping,

/people/jin.shin/blog/2006/02/07/multi-mapping-without-bpm--yes-it146s-possible

regards,

vasanth

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mohamad,

Extended Interface determination is used when ur Inbound interface has more than one occurrence , let say 0..n.

Please refer the below thread and follow my reply :

Similarly Extended Receiver determination is used to determine the receiver at runtime.

Refer my reply: [Page 3]

If you have any doubts, reply back.

Best regards,

raj.