Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help needed for importing the DC's from NWDI track very urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am importing a DC from NWDI tracks.

I imported DC from NWDI with out any problem but i am unable to create a project

it shows an error while i am creating the project for DC in inactive DC's.

error message is :

Failed to sync DC "**.##/lpt/absencerequest/*.##_LPT_**_OPUS_FRAVAER_WEBDYNPRO_1)" in configuration

"JC0_DLPT0003_D". File "C:\Documents and Settings\****\.dtc\1\DCs\**.##\lpt\absencerequest\_comp\.dcdef" does not exist locally after sync but it exists on the server

can you plese tell me why its happening as soon as possible

it is a LEAVE REQUEST application in ESS

Regards,

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Recently i worked on ESS business package and faced lot of probelem to bring the track from NWDI into NWDS. Most of the times the probelms are from importing only. Make sure that whether the DCs which you want to modify is getting imported properly or not. mean the while check the path of the local directory .. whether it is correct or wrong..

re import the components once and try to create the porject in local directory.

to to Work spave -> local directory -> .dtc -> 0 or 1 ( folder) -> DCS -> bin ->

if you still facing any problems pls let me know...

regards

Ratnakar reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try it out by changing the path of the workspace.... you can do this by navigating thru...

Window - Preference--> select "Java Development Infrastructure --> Development configuration, now here u specify the "URL" and below that specify ur loca system path like "D:\test\.dtc". and again u try to import it....

Regards / Guru