cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

instal netweaver abap trial with wifi conection

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am a new student to SAP, I recently downloaded the trial software, everything is in place but I cant log in. I am wondering if there is a patch for wifi laptops? I am on a wireless router and am thinking this is the reason I can't log in. I have carefully read through the manual and the blogs and can't find an answer. Here is the error message I get If anyone can de-code.

Thank you.

partner '127.0.0.1:sapdp00' not reached

time: Mon Jul 30 15:55:15 2007

Componet NI (network interface)

release 710

version 39

Module nixxi.cpp

Line 2985

Method NiPConnect2

Return Code -10

System Call connect

Error No 10061

Error Test WSAECONNREFUSED: Conection refused

Counter 1

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am assuming u installed everything locally on your laptop/pc. If yes, please try to telnet to that port. sapdp00 means port 3200, it should be in your services file (c:<win>\system32\drivers\etc\services).

Start -> Run -> cmd -> telnet localhost 3200

Compare to a telnet localhost 3201 (this should return an error).

If they return an error, nothing is responding on that port, this almost certainly means your sap is not started.

Regards

Michael

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sounds like you know what the problem might be, I am too new to this to understand how to get to where you told me to go. I went into the file system and got to the folder you spoke of but could not open it.

I then went into run and that did not work either.

It is a notebook, a toshiba satellite and I have a Belken router hooked up to a dsl line.

Let me know if you know how to get the sap running.

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you check if you have something like:

Start -> Programs -> SAP Netweaver Trial Version ... -> NSP -> Start Aplication Server

There might be an Icon called SAP Management Console or MMC as well.