cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visual Administrator

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I didn't have userid and pwd for entering into Visual Administrator(VA). So I got to create them and work upon VA. I should have all administrator rights so that I can perform all operations that can be done in VA. Could you plz guide me how can I go ahead. plz don't direct me to previous threads as I have already gone through them and am not able to succeeded.

Thanks

kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kumar,

In SU01 just create a super user with all roles with your name. Then go to J2EE and login.

Regards,

---Satish

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) Goto SU01.

2) Copy the Super User name And Create One User With Ur Name

3) Make sure that U Have to Assign the J2EE_ADMIN Role to the Copied User

4) Keep the Roles as it is What ever they have been Selected By default While Copying

Then Now U Can easily Login to the Visual Admin

Regards

Khanna

ren_weigel
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Khanna,

if I do so, I cannot logon to visual administrator. I first have to assign my new user id to group Administrators using VA with user J2EE_ADMIN.

So is this a wrong configuration? Or how can I create a user only in AS ABAP using SU01 and use it as J2EE-Administrator? Without the second step: go to Visual Administrator with an existing Admin-User and assign the new user to group Administrators?

Any ideas?

Regards

René

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Make sure that ur user id has SAP_J2EE_ADMIN role assigned to it. Then add user id to J2EE Administrator Group.

Follow this

Regards,

Prateek