Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in GOA distribution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am facing two issue in GOA-

1. when I create a GOA, GOA status is- distribution incorrect. I checked idoc in backend , it gives an error-status record 29- Error in ALE service "No global company code is assigned to the company code 1200".

2. We are working on extended classic scenario and want to distribute contract to backend. Now this can be done using GOA only. GOA cannot be assigned as a source of supply in SRM. We have to create POs in SRM with reference to shopping cart which in which source of supply can be assigned as a contract. we have implemented three badis- BBP_CTR_BE_CREATE, BBP_CTR( in R/3), BBP_SOS_BADI. But still I am not able to distribute the GOA in backend. Before implementing these badis I was able to distribute GOA in backend as a contract but without price. Please let me know if you can help me out in resolving these issues. Full points will be rewarded to the helpful answer.

Regards

Kapil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Seems to be problem in your BADI Implementations code.

Also ensure what all SAP OSS notes have been implemented recently in the system.

Please paste the complete code and other error details with steps in your next reply.

Also raise a Customer OSS mesaage with SAP on this for faster resolution of the query.

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

My problem is resolved. There was a mistake in the function module on ECC side.

Regards

Kapil