cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import Error XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm trying to import some ID objects from my QAS system to PRD system. The following message appeared:

"No business system found on the application server (<hostname>, 00 ) for client 500".

I know that this might be an error with the SLD's configuration, but I don't know exactly what could be.

Can anyone help me on this?

Regards,

Daniela

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daneila,

Check this weblog on how to transport:

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2005/11/02/overview-of-transition-from-dev-to-qa-in-xi

/people/sap.india5/blog/2005/11/09/xi-software-logistics-ii-overview

regards,

vasanth.

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

alex_borba
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Daniela,

You should have a look in this blog, its a little old but explains the transition from different SLDs.

/people/sap.india5/blog/2005/11/03/xi-software-logistics-1-sld-preparation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Thanks for the fast reply, but I’m still at the same issue, let me explain my scenario:

We are using 2 SLDs, one for QAS and another to PRD, the business system was created in both SLDs. We are transporting using file transport, when we try to import the ID objects comes up the error I’ve described before, the weird is that if I delete the BS to import it has a different error saying I don’t have the BS (of course), but it is a different error. I’ve looked at the links you all have mentioned but I cant do some of the suggestions of there, like I’m not able to create a target to transport between SLDs and even so I’m not sure if is really needed.

Regards,

Daniela

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You Should have that Business System in Production Server SLD.

Then Only This will be Solve

Regards

Khanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

try this

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2005/11/02/overview-of-transition-from-dev-to-qa-in-xi

/people/community.user/blog/2007/01/18/steps-for-a-sound-footing-in-your-xi-project

https://websmp104.sap-ag.de/~sapdownload/011000358700001684302005E/HowToSLDandXI.pdf

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/93/a3a74046033913e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

if you are using File system to transport the objects,make sure you have created the groups and targets correctly in SLD.

Thanx

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniela,

I think you are talking about exporting ID objects from QA to Prd. But your question says importing. Anyway if you are trying to export then are you trying to export through CMS or file system.

If you are trying to do CMS then you have to configure it and also SLD should be created in PRD and link it them.

Regards,

---Satish