Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Acknowledgements ever switch to Status 39

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a scenario:

R/3 (IDoc ARTMAS) -> XI -> 3rd Party (JDBC)

and

3rd Party (HTTP) -> XI -> R/3 (IDoc ALEAUD)

Whatever I map into the ALEAUD-field E1ADHDR/STATUS; the status of original message ARTMAS in R/3 is switched to 39, but I would like to have 40 or 41.

Does anybody have experience with that?

Udo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

cdumont69
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

The final status of your idoc depend on the ALEAUD status.

ALEAUD

IDOC

___51___

___39___

___56___

___39___

___53___

___41___

___68___

___40___

Hope it help !

Regards,

Chris

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Udo,

This is because the Program which updates the status of the Idoc is referring to different types. Though I dont know on what basis these types are classified, when u pass 40 or 41 in ALEAUD, they fall in a group type called "others" and if it is "others" then the program which changes the status of the idoc will update the status as "39" in the base idoc(waiting for acknowledgement).

So if you pass 68,70,73,ZW,ZX,ZY,ZZ in ALEAUD-> you get 40 in the base idoc status

if you pass 52,53,71 in ALEAUD -> you get 41 in the base idoc status

You can also go through the programs in SAP to get more information.

Hope this helps.

Also let me know if there is any other process involved to set the status as 40 or 41 in straight forward way.

Additional Information : the ZW,ZX,ZY,ZZ - are custom types which are built in our environment.

Regards

Vishnu

Werner_Magerl
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Udo,

I have the same problem with using the mail adapter.

In the ALEAUDIT I see always the status 68, which sets also 40 on the base idoc status.

I did not find any solution up to know.

Do you have an ynew ideas?

best regards

Werner Magerl

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Werner,

I m mapping a HTTP answer for myself, so, if success, I put 53 into the XML message and the original IDoc will be updated to 41. If no success, I put 68 to update to 40, like described in Cristophes table.

So if you want to have another status, adapt your mapping.

I'm not shure, did understand you right?

Regards,

Udo

cdumont69
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can use ccBPM with send step acknowledgement too.

Regards,

Chris

Werner_Magerl
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

i was too fast with my answer.

I had the problem, that all ALEAUD from the mail adapter set the base idoc to error.

As there is no mapping/routing for the ALEAUD, I can not change the values in the IDOC. It is created automatically in the IDOC Adapter from the ACKNOWLEDGE MESSAGE sent back from the mail adapter.

But now I implemented the note 809678 and now the handling is correct, or is much better.

--> email sent out, base IDOC = 39 (OK)"Idoc is in the receiving system"

--> error in mail adapter and message deleted, base IDOC = 40 (error) "Application document not created in receiving system"

What is missing, that the base IDOC becomes 41, but I think, this is not supported by the mail adapter.

But this seems ok for us, because the I can check in the R/3 system, that the mail was sent out or not.

best regards

Werner

cdumont69
Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes it is normal because the status 41 says that your message is integrate in your receiver partner. The mail adapter can't know that. So, if you want to change the status to 41 you must implement an ack with you receiver system.

Regards,

Chris