cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplicate Idocs in SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I'm hoping at least one of you have had this issue and know of a fix. We received a batch of 111 850's (PO's) in our ftp In Folder and then XI created 111 855's to send back to the customer in our ftp Out Folder. In SAP I have 222 idocs from this batch! I can tell the batch duplicated 1 for 1 each order. This happens every once in a while and makes our order folks crazy because they have to Delete all the dupe orders that get in. Does anyone have a direction for me or an answer to this problem. Please let me know if I need to provide some info here.

Thanks!

Eddie

PS we are running the Seeburger Adapter incase that helps.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

make sure you dont have any other interface running which will pick up 850's and then post them in R/3.

also have a look in sxmb_moni and see if its showing duplicate entries there too

Thanx

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for asking - We had this issue happen on 7/11 with 106 850's - 212 IDOCS in SAP... BUT!! SXMB_MONI shows 636!!! So in XI we see the 106 orders X 6 - Any Ideas???

Thanks Again!

Eddie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

>>BUT!! SXMB_MONI shows 636!!! So in XI we see the 106 orders X 6 - Any Ideas???

are the messages coming from outside your landscape?

if yes,then its possible that the sender system send the message 6 times.

its possible that that they send the message to XI and they might have not got the acknowledgment for it so they send it again n again n again.

Thanx

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply - I checked our inbound archives and I only see the File in there 1 time. You gave me the idea to call the customer and they show it was only sent one time and no dupes in the production file. They did recieve 212 855s from us for the batch. Let me know if you have any more thoughts and thanks again for all your input.

Eddie

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey

other than this,only thing that comes to my mind right now is that there is a possibility that you have some other interface configured as well which is picking up 850's and posting to the R/3 system.

Thanx

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

but IDOCs should fail though if they are coming with same PO number.you would see status 53 (WE02) stating like order number XYZ already exists.

PO number should be unique in receiving SAP system.

I would wonder if IDOCs are not failing.

not a solution ,but info.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your input - Yes the dupes do come in SAP in an Error status that the Order is in the system already. Then Our Order peeps have to do a manual work around to remove them.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Make sure that the adapter is not running in Test mode and the option to delete the file after processing is set.