cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

receiver determination step in BPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I have open a topic about BLOCK in BPM, as this link

I descript the symptom in it, you can have a look.

But now I find that the problem is due to receiver determination step in BPM, not block.

So I think I'd better post it as a new topic.

Are there anyone familiar with the receiver determination step in BPM, or know how to correctly use receiver determination step in BPM. Specially the 'send context', how to set it and how to combine it in Integration Directory.

Thanks a lot

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

can anybody summarizes this question and share it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Jitendra Singh

As you said, the send context is only a filter condition, so I can ignore it, right?

I set a multicontainer for the receivers attribute of 'Receiver Determination Step'. But when I check the workflow log, I see the container has no entry in it.

It looks like that the 'Receiver Determination Step' hasn't collect any Receiver Determination when run BPM.

Is there any special necessary configure in Integration Directory?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello zhenglin_gu,

Did you resolve this problem?

If you did, please share...

Thanks ahead,

Yoav.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You use the send context to specify a condition in your recevier determination. If your BPM flow sends the same message type in different send steps to different destinations you can specify some unique text like "R3" or "LEGACY" in the send context of your send step. Then in the receiver determination you can specify a condition that says Process Step = "R3" send to R3 "Process Step="LEGACY" send to legacy system.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Jitendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

It helped,thanks

Regards

Ming