cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITS service interpreter failed error code 0x2101

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I am trying to access a transaction without a user having to logon manually. When opening the following link in the browser I am able to access the transaction without manual login:

http://itshostname:port/scripts/wgate/cv03n/?client=010&login=username&password=test&language=DE&draw-doknr=10000009472&draw-dokar=999&draw-dokvr=02&~okcode=/0

However, the user and passwort are shown in cleartext and I do not want that for security reasons. AFAIK the way to achieve this is setting the parameters in a service file on the agate. Put the file cv03n.srvc in the service directory:

~client 010

~login username

~password test

~language DE

~transaction CV03N

After restarting the agate service and opening the follwing url I expected to see the same transaction as before when I put the parameters inside the url:

http://itshostname:port/scripts/wgate/cv03n/!?draw-doknr=10000009472&draw-dokar=999&draw-dokvr=02&~o...

Instead I got the error message:

Interpreter Failed

The Internet Transaction Server failed to generate the response for current request.

Please contact the system administrator.

Internal error code: 0x2101

I also tried to crypt the password. Additionally I tried to set only one parameter in the srvc file (client). Always the same error. Does anyone have an why I get this error as soon as a parameter is put into the service file?

SAP ITS 6.20 Patchlevel 18

SAP R/3 4.7

Browser IE 6.0 SP1

Greets

Christian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ralph_resech
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

as far as I can see you did anything right. Do you find further hints in your trace files when this error occurs?

Regards Ralph

EDIT

I just saw you created this service new? If yes you need to copy the other values from your webgui.srvc to your new service file, too (esecially ~webgui 1)

/EDIT

Message was edited by: Ralph Resech

Answers (0)