Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard FICO reports/ creation of HR report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Is there any place I can get a list of Standard FICO reports?

Also I need to create a report where I need to list the level of access per role on the infotype and access level for that infotype. Is there a report for that?

Thanks,

Maritza

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi - I think this is the same post from the IT toolbox, but am responding here in case anyone else needs the answer.

For the HR infotype report, use RHUSERRELATIONS (program). For the FICO reports, I'd either look at the SAP delivered roles in the FICO area and download the txns in a spreadsheet or look at the transactions under the standard SAP Financial Accounting menu F000 or any other menu that seems pertinent. You can download the list of txns from an area menu via txn code SE43.

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi - I think this is the same post from the IT toolbox, but am responding here in case anyone else needs the answer.

For the HR infotype report, use RHUSERRELATIONS (program). For the FICO reports, I'd either look at the SAP delivered roles in the FICO area and download the txns in a spreadsheet or look at the transactions under the standard SAP Financial Accounting menu F000 or any other menu that seems pertinent. You can download the list of txns from an area menu via txn code SE43.