cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interface not found in Recevier Determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying find out why I cannot see the interface i created in the IR in ID. The sceanio is IDOC via HTTP to XI to R/3.

2 Comm channels are setup, 1) HTTP sender for business service and 2) an IDoc recvier for the R3 system.

The repository project only conatins a Message Interface (abstract, asyc) created from an imported IDoc structure.

When I go to create a new receiver or interface determination, I cannot see the interface....am i missing something?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seemore,

When u r creating a receiver determination u need a outbound interface and when u create a interface determination, u need a inbound interface. If u r using BPM, then u need a outbound abstract interface for the corresponding outbound simple interface (HTTP) in case of receiver det. & inbound simple interface in case of interface det (if u r sending the data directly from BPM to R/3)

Regards,

Akshay

former_member184619
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Butts,

We use abstarct async Interface when we are using BPM else for sender we have to use <b>Outbound Async</b>. INterface.

And add this Outbound Async. interface to Business Service.

And for sender IDOC no need to create Sneder Comm. Channel even Sender aggrement is not required.

Sachin

Message was edited by:

Sachin Dhingra

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Seemore,

Did u added the Interface in Business Service? Double click on the Business Service and on Inbound/Oubtound add ur Interface.

Best regards,

raj.