cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message is not used by any processes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

When I send a message to integration process I got the error message "Message is not used by any processes", available in SXMB_MONI and the integration process doesn't trigger. My process is integrated in integration scenario as an action with inbound abstract interface. Before this action there is another one action with outbound non-abstract interface, and there is an interface mapping between these two actions.

Inside the integration process there is a first receive step with message from container, categorized as abstract interface and with type equal to abstract interface mentioned above.

Could anyone please suggest what's wrong and what to check? My configuration is similar to that: /people/krishna.moorthyp/blog/2005/06/09/walkthrough-with-bpm, besides I use integration scenario.

Thanx,

Igor

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Igor

I think this could happen if ur BPM is not activated.Plz chk it and if it is not then activate it.

Sometimes it happens that our BP is activated but actually it is not, so use transaction <b>SXI_CACHE</b> to manually activate it.

In SXI_CACHE click on Business Process,after that see whether the Return Code of ur Business Process is 0 or something else(like 99,2..).If it is not 0 than activate it there itself by clicking activate.Now chk ur scenario.

Hope it helps

Regards

Arpit Seth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arpit,

Thank you for answer, I checked the return code of BP. It was 0, and process did't work. Then I checked the activation log and found this: "Runtime errors - MESSAGE_TYPE_UNKNOWN", and then "ShrtText Message Type " " is unknown". Then I activated the process manually (even return code was 0) and tried the scenario again. And it worked.

Hm, a little bit strange but some points go to you:)

Thanx again,

Igor

Igor

Answers (0)