cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch Job

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I my client's current business process, Invoices (for a sales doc type ZNO) are created automatically once the PGI is done.

However, Some invoices are not created daily. Atleast 10% of them are not created, so users are manually creating these invoices.

Now, I was asked to suggest a solution for this. The deleveries that are not invoiced should be picked up and invoiced via a batch job. The selection parameter here is the billing type ZF2. Can i use the selection field as billing type : ZF2. If this is clear to me then i can proceed.

Can some one help me in his?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna Kumar,

As I understand from your mail, Once PGi is done for a delivery Billing is done automatically.

So at the end of the day, you will find those deliveries whose PGI is not done and do PGI thr back ground and once PGI is done Billing would be done automatically.

Correct If I am worng.

You can do this in 2 ways:

1. Why not run VL06G - Outbound delivery monitor at the end of each day

OR

2. You can write your own Zprogram if you want any additional selection criteria etc. Take the help of a ABAPer and you can write a Z program which would pick up all the deliveries which are due for PGI and billing would be done once PGi is over automatically this is as per your standard system as of now.

You can run this Zprogram at the end of the day, you can give in Selection criteria the Type of deliveries to be picked up and the type of Sales documents and also dates etc any other selection criteria also.

Reward points if it helps

Regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Srinivas,

Thabnks for looking into it.

PGI is not the problem, PGI is done correctly for all orders. My problem here is, For some deleveries(which are PGIed) invoices are not created automatically.

Now i need to create a batch job, which has to pick up these missed ones and do the invoicing. I just wanted to know whether i can use the selection parameter as the billing type (ZF2).

Regards,

Krish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna Kumar,

First We need to find why for some documents even after PGI is done Invoice is not created, incase you have made any Zprogram, sit with a Sr. Technical person and try to Debug and find the reason. There must be something missing in program else system will not miss creating invoices. if this is fixed properly you will not have to extra work of ruuning a batch job to create invoices seperately

Then for some reason possible its your process that for delievries even after Pgi is done Invoice is created. For these also you can use <b>SAP standard VF06</b> at the end of the day to do Backgroound Invoice generation.

Check this option if this does not suit your business requirement you can as well go ahead and make a Zprogram which would pick up all delievries which are due for Billing using your own selection criteria and you can run the same at the end of the day.

Reward oints if it helps

Regards

Srini