Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP EASY DMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am new to SAP EASY DMS.

I have just gone through the Basic Guidlines given by SAP for Installing the SAP Easy DMS.

Every Now and then, installation steps talks about DMS settings.

My Querry is:

Are there any EASY DMS specific settings to be done in DMS Customizing?

If yes, can anybody provide me the relevant document for the same?

Secondly, It talks about the support packs. Shall I go and Install all the support packs as required for SAP 4.6C and Above?

Regards

Rahul

rahulpathak1@gmail.com

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

Is it possible to scan a document, and store it in an Easy DMS Folder?

Will this then lead to the automatic creation of a DIR in SAP DMS>

Please advise,

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Freddie,

Yes definitely. Once you scan a document, you need to save it and while saving it you can directly browse through easyDMS folder.

Alternatively, after scan you can save the document locally on your system and then put the document in easyDMS using copy-paste or dragndrop.

Once you save a document, easyDMS will automatically create a DIR for the same.

Regards,

Anu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The main settings are done with dc10/dc20 and dc30 transaction in backend. They are not easyDMS specific but DMS specific as a whole.

easydms supports only certain release of R.3. So, install the latest patchfor 4.6c which will have all the earlier released support pack.

Regards,

Anu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anubhav,

Thanks for the reply.

Can you suggest me some document repository regarding the Easy DMS system set up?

Also please guide me for the Operating help on the Easy DMS.

As stated earlier, I have gone through the SAP help portal.

However, it will be great if you can give me summarized input on that front as well.

Thanks n Regards

Rahul M Pathak

rahulpathak1@gmail.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Well to start with easyDMS is pretty simple. If you have DMS working then easyDMS will work as per DMS settings. So, my suggestion will be to after installing just paly around with it. Also, after installation, you can find two pdf documents inside the installation directory which will definitely help you a lot as these documents describes all the functionalities of easyDMS in detail.

In case you have a specific question or stuck somewhere, please let me know:-)

Regards,

Anu