Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM - Cert of Analysis - profile not found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Folks,

Can anyone help me out on this one?

Have a problem whereby a cert of analysis profile we created is not printing out as expected. The print output error is - No certificate profile was found.

I've checked using QC03 and we do have the certificate profile set-up, however can anyone direct me to the settings I need to check in config in order to ensure that the profile is linked to the output type correctly?

Many thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

David,

First of all you need to be sure that the characteristics you assigned in a profile are in the Inspection plan(If using Inspection plan)

Second you need to assign this profile to the material (QC15) and the certificate type.

These are two main things you have to consider when creating a certificate.Please reward if this helps.Also if you having problems please met me know.thanks

Naik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Naik,

Thanks for your reply. As far as I can tell we have all the necessary links in place.

One thing I have since realised is that this output type is processed at delivery header level. Do you know if the processing of COA's works at header level or does this need to be done at Item level on the delivery? (maybe this is where we are going wrong?)

Thanks,

David