cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

internal price.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

While iam creating the sales order (sample sales) the system is not picking the "internal price" for some particular materials. it is showing as 0.00 ( In conditions in the sales order, i.e vprs=0.00).Even though we maintained the standard price in the Material Master record.

Gurus plz give me the solution.,

regards,

v.s.vas.

Message was edited by:

v.s.vas.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vas,

Check the following

1) Make sure the field " determine cost"(Business Data) in the item category is checked

2)Also the field "Condition category should be set to G" in the vprs condition type.

Hope this will solve your problem.Please let me know if still its not working

Thanks

ravi kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

I already maintained in the item category that item is "relavent for Cost" and already maintained and in condition type VPRS ,maintained condition category as G. but evenafter the internal cost is not coming.

Actuvally we have two plants.1001(shipping point 1001)(R &D), 1002( Factory)(shipping point 1002) .Previously the materials are maintained in the plant 1002. Recently we extended the materials to 1001 plant. when we created orders from 1001 plant the internal price is not coming. but when we created the orders from 1002 the internal price is coming.

let me know the solution.

regards,

vas

Message was edited by:

v.s.vas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vas,

Can you please re-check in Material Master, if the cost price of the material exists (after material extension has been done).

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi san,

Price should not copy when we extend the material . we have to give manually. here we maintained the internal price.but also internal price in not coming.

Message was edited by:

v.s.vas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vas,

Can you make sure, in the pricing procedure for the condition type VPRS you have maintained the subtotal b, requirement as 4, please select statistical condition type.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I maintained subtotal as B and requirement as 4 .and checked as statistical. But even after the system showing pricing as "0".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Make sure that you have entered in Sub total Coloumn "B" and Requirement Coloumn "4" in Pricing Proceedure for VPRS Condition Type.

Regards

MBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vas,

Have u created condition record for PR00 for the material. In Sales order creation it picks the price from PR00 condition record first create condition record PR00.

Creating condition record t-code is VK11 or VK31.

Reward points if it helps.

Regards,

Sreekanth