cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No pricing procedure could be determined

Former Member
0 Kudos

System gave the following failure about the pricing procedure. Could anyone explain step by step the (cutomization) actions that have to be taken?

Thanks in advance for the answers...

-

No pricing procedure could be determined

Message no. V1212

Diagnosis

The appropriate pricing procedure could not be determined because no entry with keys '1065 10 10' '*' '1' exists in table 683V.

System Response

The system does not allow further processing of the document.

Procedure

If necessary and if you have the authorization to do so, add the missing entry using the Customizing tool for determining pricing procedures.

Proceed

ak00710902
Participant
0 Kudos

i am a learner at sap sd module I am getting the same error and description is in the image can anyone please guide me on how to proceed.

also at vov8 I tried to change the condition type line item in for inquiry document but its allowing only ek01,02&03.

I have followod the procure as below and have following doubts as well

1)created a condition table

2)access sequence(in field i did certain modification)

3)condition type

4)pricing procedure

5) did pricing procedure determnation and maintained standard in both dopp and cupp and in ctype and pro i entered the one ii created in the last steps

5)condition record

still its showing the error nO pricing procedure could be determinednwith the description in mage

kindly let me know how to tackle this error.

regards

aviratna kumar

ak00710902
Participant
0 Kudos

even rvaa01 and ek01 combination is not working here

ak00710902
Participant
0 Kudos

gave one more try from my end by changing the item catogery in mm02 to norm and setting standard every where then a new error popped out which was showing mandatory condition bfix missing. i went to conditions and assigned the access sequence to ek01,02&01,bfix and other condition types and tried to enter both the condition types in condition type line item of sales document type(vov8). it was not accepting . i am attaching all the possible screenshots please asses amd let me know where i am going wrong. do ii need to to do some modifications in access sequence or how it is?vok0-maintain-pricing.png

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor

Pls make sure ur pp configurations are perfect in OVKK

Sales Org+ Dcoument pp+Customer pp should have a valid pricing procedure in this tcode. If not, the error message is expected.

Reward if this helps.

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member

Hi

First check in OVKK whether you have maintained Pricing Proceedure determination, If you have not maintained it, Maintain that and then check in VA01.

If you get same error again Try to check in Customer master record, sales area data, sales tab Under Pricing and statistics CUSTOMER PRICING PROCEEDURE and compare this with ur Pricing Proceedure Determination, whether you have entered the same value here also.

Mean while check in Sales document type also what is the Document Pricing Proceedure and compare this with Pricng proceedure determination..Example:

SO DC DV DPP CPP PP

1000 10 00 A 1 RVAA01

In Sales Document DPP (VOV8) "A" should be there and similar way in Customer master record CPP "1" should be there ..

This way you can determine Pricing Proceedure in sales order

Regards

MBS

Once you check OVKK, If everything configured correctly. Then you can check with "XD02" Customer Master ---> Sales area data ---> Sales Tab Customer Pricing Procedure "1" (standard).

DanielcostaSD
Participant
0 Kudos

Many thanks, it was a very very helpful tip!

0 Kudos

hi

hope you have not maintained the DPP correctly ie. the document you are using has no pricing procedure so go to your document ie, the sales document and give pricing in that and assign it to the correct sales area and cpp in ovkk

hope this helps

regards

preetham

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

check for the below combination in pricing proc determination

'1065 10 10' '*' '1' exists in table 683V, it seems you are not maintained docpric pro.

1055 10 10 is your sales area

check up in sales doc type whether you maintained dpp ot check in cust master for cpp

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

check for the below combination in pricing proc determination

'1065 10 10' '*' '1' exists in table 683V, it seems you are not maintained docpric pro.

1055 10 10 is your sales area

check up in sales doc type whether you maintained dpp ot check in cust master for cpp

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Jus see this customization step

IMG-SD-BASIC FUNCTIONS-PRICING-PRICING CONTROL

U will find a series of steps used inorder to determine pricing in the sales document.

Pricing is determined on the basis of foo. parameters.

Sorg/Dch/div/CustPr.pd/Doc.Pr.Pd/P/Procedure.

just see weather all these Parameters are Updated in their releveant master records inorder to determine pricing.

bye