SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ISU Waste and Recycling - Business

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

I have a question about ISU Waste and recycling. If I understand this "add-on" we can billing the Residential Customers or the industrial customer. But in France, we make waste disposal order for the Residential Customers but it's the city who is billing for the customer. So I have 3 questions about this "add-on":

1) Can I make waste disposal order for the Residential Customers but billing the "city hall" of this customers ?

2) Can I make a waste disposal order street by street and not customer by customer ?

3) How make a static route because in france the waste vehicle make, all days, the same route with the same streets ?

thanks for your help

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello , regarding your questions I can give you some solutions(questions 2 and 3)

You can create for the street a cleaning object and for each customer from the street must be created an subordinated cleaning object in this way you will be able to create waste disposal orders for the street , and for all the cleaning objects (streets) in the service frecvency you can alocate the same route.

About you first questions I will be also happy to find an appropriate solution, but I will try, I'm new in this industry.

Best, Regards Stelian

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.