cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

terms and conditions in medruck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on medruck. I need to display terms and conditions in a window. Currently standard program is printing terms and conditions in main window but no box is displaying. I need to put a box for this terms and conditions.

But the problem is based on conditions the window size needs to be changed. how to achive this one. I am not modifying the standard program.

And on more thing is I am printing a uline of length 79. But the lenth is varying from one PO to another po why it is giving like that? I could not understood.

So please helpme out in this regard.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Since this Terms and Conditions are variable Text lines it kept in the MAIN window such that it goes on printing the number of lines as per the variable lines

Generally we keep/print all the variable data in MAIN window. It is a problem to print this separately in a separate window since it may vary..

to print the boxes see the script commands

POSITION WINDOW

SIZE WIDTH '160' MM HEIGHT '140' MM

BOX FRAME 10 TW

• Box

BOX HEIGHT '11' MM WIDTH '160' MM FRAME 10 TW INTENSITY 35

• linessssssss

BOX XPOS '20' MM WIDTH 0 TW HEIGHT '140' MM FRAME 10 TW

BOX XPOS '45' MM WIDTH 0 TW HEIGHT '140' MM FRAME 10 TW

BOX XPOS '80' MM WIDTH 0 TW HEIGHT '140' MM FRAME 10 TW

BOX XPOS '120' MM WIDTH 0 TW HEIGHT '140' MM FRAME 10 TW

Boxes, Lines, Shading: BOX, POSITION, SIZE

Use the BOX, POSITION, and SIZE commands for drawing boxes, lines, and shading to print particular windows within a form or passages of text within a window in a frame or with shading.

The SAP printer drivers that are based on page-oriented printers (the HP LaserJet driver HPL2, the Postscript driver POST, the Kyocera Prescribe driver PRES) employ these commands when printing. Line printers and page-oriented printers not supported in the standard ignore these commands. You can view the resulting printer output in the SAPscript print preview.

Syntax:

/: BOX [XPOS] [YPOS] [WIDTH] [HEIGHT] [FRAME] [INTENSITY]

/: POSITION [XORIGIN] [YORIGIN] [WINDOW] [PAGE]

/: SIZE [WIDTH] [HEIGHT] [WINDOW] [PAGE]

BOX Command

Syntax

/: BOX [XPOS] [YPOS] [WIDTH] [HEIGHT] [FRAME] [INTENSITY]

Effect: draws a box of the specified size at the specified position.

<b>Reward points for useful Answers</b>

Regards

Anji